Monday, September 5, 2011

PLEASE VOTE!!!


If you have a free second from now until September 15th, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE go vote for my friend, Gina's non-profit, PIN-UPS FOR VETS, at this website:
http://lifeopensupproject.com/player.php?q=89.

I've talked about this organization a ton on my blog but if you are a new visitor to my blog, welcome, and check out these earlier posts I wrote for all the info on the incredible PIN-UPS FOR VETS. This is a fun post too, I'm a Celebrity. There's many other posts on my blog about it too so feel free to look around for more information. Of course, you can also simply go to the website too here: PIN-UPS FOR VETS.

This particular contest is with Crest Toothpaste. They are giving the winner a $25,000 grant to help complete her 50 state VA/Military hospital tour plus a chance to be on the Rachel Ray show in Oct/Nov to discuss the project. Needless to say this would be HUGE for the organization and in my opinion, it would certainly take it to the next level. : ) The contest ends on September 15th so please spread the word and VOTE!!

Again, to vote, go to:
http://lifeopensupproject.com/player.php?q=89

No comments:

Post a Comment