Monday, August 1, 2011

Project Smile-July

How is it already August today? Where. Has The. Summer. Gone?! This month more than ever I've had to really understand that I shouldn't take for granted the little things that make me happy each and every day.

The challenge is to find something to smile about every single day of the month. Thanks to Kristi for keeping this going at Live and Love...out Loud.

Here are my smiles for July:

1st- A night to do whatever I wanted.
2nd- For a Saturday it was a very productive day and night.
3rd- Such a busy happy day. I was touched by so much today. : )
4th- Nothing like a great outdoor run to get the 4th of July started. Of course fireworks always make me smile too.
5th- My black staple interview pants were too big!
6th- I took my nephew to a Tumbler class alone and we had so much fun together.
7th- There's nothing like an old fashioned phone conversation that lasts forever and leaves you smiling long after you've said goodbye.
8th- I saw a band that I love live and then I got to meet them after!!
9th- I bought some awesome CHEAP dresses for my upcoming trips later in the month.
10th- Spent a sweet afternoon in LA with my sister and nephew.
11th- I had my first official business calls for my new photo shoot business!
12th- Thank goodness I have a flexible job schedule that I was able to stay home in bed all day because I. WAS. SICK!!
13th- Again, terribly sick, but thanks to my roommate Gina, I went to the doctor and got on antibiotics. Sweet, sweet antibiotics!
14th- All I had to smile about today was because I had The Tudors streaming on my Netflix Instant Queue on my laptop so I watched that all day in bed.
15th- Happy that I was feeling better and still got to go to NY to visit a few dear friends from college!!
16th- Smiling all day because I got to be with my very best friend Tracy!
17th- Beer and bowling with new and old wonderful friends in Brooklyn!
18th- Talk about a reunion day- I got to see three VERY old friends from high school and elementary school in Connecticut and New York!
19th- I had the energy to arrive home from NY and go to the gym!
20th- Long work day with two new fun kids.
21st- A business call that left me more excited for the future then ever.
22nd- An easy and fast drive to Phoenix and reconnecting with all my fabulous Phoenix girlfriends.
23rd- A HUGE party bus picked us up for an awesome Bachelorette party.
24th- I got to spend time with so many people I care about and even a new little baby. : )
25th- Back home and back to work right away!
26th- Outdoor yoga always puts me in a good mood.
27th- 2nd day of my Master Cleanse and I feel amazing. More on this experience in a future post.
28th- A terrible day. I'm grateful to one of my best friends Gina for getting me through it. I am blessed to have her in my life.
29th- I'm thankful for a 2 year old's warm hugs at just the right moment.
30th- There's nothing like an all day distraction to keep your mind off sad things.
31st- A lovely busy day with people I care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment