Monday, January 23, 2012
Thanks to my fellow bloggers, I've found something to post today. Yay! Let's face it, I'm feeling rather lazy these days and I always love a good list. They really do a blogger good. So, here I go linking up with Stasha for Monday Listicles.
This week's topic comes from Ally of Two Normal Moms: 10 things you’d like to see happen before you die or 10 things that give you anxiety. I chose the latter.
10 Things That Give Me Anxiety
1. Um, basically everything. Done.
1. Parking in LA totally freaks me out.
2. Arriving late for anything.
3. Unanswered emails in my inbox.
4. Unwatched Netflix movies thereby keeping them too long and not getting a new movie! Aaahh! I know, I'm weird.
6. Writing this blog at times...haha
7. Keeping up with my schedule. Work, gym and maintaining somewhat of a social life.
8. Birthdays and growing older in general.
9. Fashion. Knee-length boots, well, boots of any kind really.
10. Awkward silences.