Monday, May 2, 2011

I Am. . .


I spent the better part of yesterday singing the alphabet and asking my almost 2 year old nephew, Lucas, to name letters so in honor of him, below is a neat poster that I found awhile ago in a magazine. I hope it reminds each and every one of you what you really are. : )

I Am. . .


Ageless, Adventurous, Active, Beautiful, Balanced, Blessed, Charismatic, Creative, Capable, Dynamic, Determined, Divine, Enthusiastic, Eloquent, Extraordinary, Feisty, Faithful, Free, Graceful, Genuine, Gutsy, Hardworking, Honest, Happy, Imaginative, Insightful, Individual, Influential, Joyful, Jovial, Kind, Kindred Spirit, Knowledgeable, Logical, Loving, Luminescent, Luscious, Magical, Motivated, Magnificent, Natural, Never Late, Noticeable, Optimistic, Observant, Original, Perceptive, Poised, Persistent, Quick-on-My-Feet, Quirky, Resilient, Reliable, Radiant, Sensational, Self-Assured, Spiritual, Trustworthy, Thoughtful, Unique, Unabashed, Understanding, Vibrant, Valuable, Versatile, Witty, Whimsical, Wise, eXuberant, fleXible, eXcited, Youthful, Zany, Zealous and Zingy.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll copy this and put it on my mirror or desk at school! I especially like the adjectives luminescent and zingy. And valuable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave mom a plaque of that A-Z passage. Love it.

    ReplyDelete