Monday, June 6, 2011

Turning 2!

My dear sweet nephew, Lucas, turns 2 today and I'm once again overwhelmed with love and adoration for this little man. Never before in my life has someone touched my heart so deeply and stayed just that way.

He really is the light of my life and I cannot imagine my world without him in it. Everything I feel for him today and everyday I wrote on a guest post for my sister over at her blog, so feel free to visit her blog and check it out, Letters for Lucas.
My nephew truly did bring me back to life.

Happy 2nd birthday Lucas!
For a really adorable slide show of pictures of Lucas, also check out this post on my sister's blog. : )

These are two pictures from his birthday party that his mom and dad threw for him on Saturday at their home in Orange County.

1 comment:

  1. He's an amazing little guy isn't he?!

    Thank you for helping celebrate his birthday with us. xoxo

    ReplyDelete