Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cardio-Kickboxing Class!




I am happy to announce that I joined the gym, LA Fitness today and even set up a one on one session with a trainer tomorrow afternoon. She politely told me today that she was going kick my ass and that I probably wouldn't like her very much after it... Hmm..I'm a little nervous now but I know that it will be good for me. Wish me luck!

Then tonight my roommate Gina convinced me to go to a Cardio-Kickboxing class tonight with her. And I am so happy that I did because it was awesome! I am totally out of shape at the moment and I struggled quite a bit but the music was pumping and I could totally feel the energy in the room. So I will most definitely be returning to the class soon. When we got home from class, we had a fun little photo shoot in her room. I know we are dorks but I wouldn't want to live with anyone else! : )

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

3 comments:

  1. Let the sweating begin!! And yes, you are a dork, but I still love you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cardio Kickboxing sounds cool. Haven't really tried it yet but a must try thing.

    ReplyDelete