Some of the highlights we had last night were:
- What do you miss about childhood? Gina and I miss the freedom and innocence and Swati doesn't really miss childhood! Haha
- If you had the means how would you address the problem of homelessness? Swati talked about a genius method that I guess they are working on in Santa Monica, to actually give these people homes to look after and then jobs that will pay for them.
- What language would you like to speak fluently? Gina said Hebrew, Swati said Hindi and Arabic and I said an Asian language like Japanese or Chinese.
- Would you be likely to survive in the wilderness? We all answered "Hell No!"
- What is your favorite book and movie? Swati loves "Lolita" and "Apatow Oeuvre", Gina loves "The Giver" and "My Fair Lady" and my answers were "Lovely Bones" and "Moulin Rouge"
- What do you most enjoy about being single? We all love the freedom to do whatever we want whenever we want to do it.
"It’s the things in common that make relationships enjoyable, but it’s the little differences that make them interesting."