In order to accept the award, I must share the love with 6 other bloggers and fess up to 4 guilty pleasures.
1) Letters for Lucas - My sister Tonya never ceases to brighten my day with her adventures with my nephew Lucas.
2) Confessions of a 20 Something - While Pink Lou Lou's blog does have a lot of sweet cutesy blog posts, she is also a real woman and that means she goes through real-life issues. Her most recent post touched me.
3) Running in High Heels - Brittney's blog title alone got me to follow it! Gotta love a runner with a fashion sense: )
4) In Pursuit of my inner Pin-Up - If you've been following my blog at all, then I'm sure it's pretty obvious why I enjoy this blog so much. Who can resist a blog about pin-ups?
5) What Would Jen Do - Not only is Jen's blog super sweet and honest, she is also always the first one to comment on just about each and every one of my own blog posts. I absolutely love her for that!
6) In the Meantime - Jessica's blog is a lot like mine, it's random and full of good times with friends and family. She recently gave me a style award so I must officially thank her for that here! Thanks!
4 Guilty Pleasures1) Old episodes of 90210 and Saved by the Bell, preferably watching them on my computer in bed.
2) A bowl of cottage Cheese and a grilled cheese sandwich. Yum!
3) Long hot showers and bubble baths too! Aaaahh, Calgon take me away or Mr. Bubbles works too. : )
4) Target runs and getting a bunch of new toiletries.