Monday, October 4, 2010

3 Day Walk Recap in Pictures

My sister and I had a great Susan G. Komen 3 Day For the Cure Walk and both ended Day 3 in pretty good shape. I only have a few blisters on my feet and my sister had some knee and calf pain.

I am feeling a little sore and generally achy today but I can't imagine that lasting too long. The blisters on my feet are another story. I won't be wearing closed-toed shoes for awhile. I can certainly forget about heels this weekend! Ugh!

Of course I brought my camera along with us on the walk, here are a few of my favorite pictures:






2 comments:

  1. Leah... You amaze me! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great Adams Sister Production! Way to go, sis. Thanks for being my walking buddy and tent mate. Which city are we going to tackle next?

    ReplyDelete