Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday 6

The Rules:

1.) You MUST take our amazing Saturday Six button and place it in your Saturday Six post!
2.) You MUST link back to ALL the hosts blogs in your Saturday Six post! Not just to my blog, or just to Ashlee's & not even just to Ange's Blog -- You have to link to ALL of the hosts blogs in the post, it's just good manners!
3.) You MUST link up an ACTUAL Saturday Six post where you are actually participating in The Saturday Six. So please do NOT link up your giveaways or just link up your blog when you're not going to actually participate! Again, it's just good manners!
4.) You MUST play the game correctly.

So here we go, I'm linking back up to the funny and real blog, Oh, Fuck It. I would like to link to the other hosts blogs but I don't see those right now.. Will add them later if I figure that out.

This weeks questions are:

1. Worst movie ever made..in your opinion?
Hmm, I have seen a few bad ones... I really hated "Maid in Manhattan", "From Justin to Kelly", and I am sure there are more but I can't think of them now.

2. A stranger you encounter has toilet paper hanging from their pants..or spinach in their teeth...insert any embarrassing item here..Do you tell them?
Yes, definitely, yes! In fact, I've told many girls in bar bathrooms that they had toilet paper stuck to their shoes. Just think, would you want someone to tell you? Karma does exist.

3. Tell us ONE thing that annoys you. Yes, just one.
When people talk on the phone when I'm driving them around. Ugh! It's just rude. I totally understand picking up the phone and chatting for a minute or two but more than that is inconsiderate.

4. What's your biggest beef about the opposite sex in general?
I think that most of the time, men just don't get women. They don't really understand what we are going through when it comes to anything at all in life. Men may pretend to get it but they really don't. That's the worst, just admit you have no idea how bad these cramps are, etc.....

5. Would you donate your eggs/sperm to an infertile couple?
Wow, this is tough. I think so. If I could help a infertile couple start a family and I was one of their only options, then I really think I would. How amazing would it feel to know that you helped make their dreams comes true?

6. What's the last book you read?

"The Abortionist's Daughter" by Elisabeth Hyde. It was very good so I highly recommend it!

2 comments:

  1. I so agree on the men...why can't they just admit they are clueless and always will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute meme.

    Men are frustrating as all get out! Karma is REAL and I hated "The Abortionist's Daughter".

    ReplyDelete