Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesdays


I am absolutely loving Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Power Berries-Antioxidants. They are amazing but highly addictive. My friend Mya introduced them to when we went wine tasting near Santa Barbara. They were the perfect snack with lots and lots of wine.

I just had to literally force myself to put the bag down and even now want to go back in for more. Ugh! I should put the bag back into the kitchen cupboard. If you haven't tried these yet, I highly recommend them but don't say I didn't warn you! : )

According to the Trader Joes website, "These dark chocolate covered powerberries start with centers of real fruit juice pieces made from the juices of Acai, Pomegranate, Cranberry and Blueberry, all known for their Natural Powerhouse Antioxidants and other nutrients. They are then enveloped in smooth dark chocolate, creating a flavorful confection that is a sweet, tart and rich taste sensation all at once. Powerberries make a great gluten-free, low sodium snack. Snack guilt-free!"

2 comments:

  1. I wish we had those here!!!! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never had those, but you can't go wrong with anything purchased at Trader Joe's. They make everything exceptional!!

    ReplyDelete