Friday, March 25, 2011

GO WILDCATS!

This is just a quick post because I had to share this happy news....

So, if you've been reading my blog and/or know me personally at all, then you'll know that I went to the University of Arizona. I have always been very proud to
call myself a Wildcat. That's the school's mascot for those of you that don't know.

Well, last night we beat #1 ranked Duke in the Sweet Sixteen seed meaning that we are now in the Elite 8!!!!! That's a huge deal and I couldn't be more excited!! Our next game is on Saturday against UConn and this will be another huge game for us. If we win that game, then we are in the FINAL FOUR!!!!! Aaaaahhh!!! That would be amazing!

Sorry to bore those of you that read my blog that aren't into sports at all but this was just too great not to share! : )

1 comment:

  1. Bear Down, Arizona. What a fun game! So glad that I booked a sitter for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete