Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fashion Show

It was a another typical Tuesday night...

My roommate Gina and I attended yet another star studded amazing Fashion Show in downtown LA. Uh, NOT!!! We never ever do things like this! In fact, it was my very first fashion show ever and let me tell you, I felt so Sex and the City! For the ladies that watch Sex and the City, they'll know exactly what this means.

It was for an LA line of vintage inspired cocktail dresses called Stop Staring. It was
"founded on the idea of timeless and classic dresses, and rockabilly clothing, Stop Staring! is inspired by silver screen glamour icons such as Audrey Hepburn, Marlene Dietrich, Rita Hayworth and Joan Crawford." The dresses are beautiful and look great on absolutely every body type.

Before the fashion show started, there was a very cool red carpet that we posed on for a bit. There was even a wax Lady Gaga there! Of course we had to take a picture with her!


Guess who was there?! Bridget from "Girls Next Door"!!



Here are a few pictures from the show itself. These were some of my favorite outfits.


There was even an awesome 40's style Andrew Sisters type girl group, The Swing Dolls.


Here I am posing before the fashion show started. So much fun!

4 comments:

  1. Whoa, that Lady Gaga wax statue is crazy convincing! Hilarious! And girl, you have enviable curves. :) What a fun time y'all had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun night and that Lady G wax figure is amazing.

    Tell Gina that I like the straight hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so dang beautiful! I love that Gina is such an amazing person in your life and I'm so happy that you get to take part in all these awesome things :)

    ReplyDelete