I discovered that the kind hearted campaign began way back in July because a fellow blogger was involved in a hurtful blogging situation and she wanted to turn that negative experience into a positive one. Well, thanks to her for being brave and not letting the experience bring her down.
So here we go. I, LA, take the kind hearted blogger pledge today in front of you all. I couldn't agree with any pledge more then I do this one. : )
AS A KIND-HEARTED BLOGGER I PLEDGE TO:
- create, inspire, and admire rather than compete with fellow bloggers
- be understanding of each other-- in the blogging community, as well as in the world
- stay away from internet/blogging bullying
- speak my opinion freely, while still being mindful of other's feelings-- be tactful.
- make an effort--no matter how big or small the gesture, to spread kindness or joy to others
- acknowledge that I will make mistakes, (I am only human) but remember to learn from them
- know that at times I will post about the negative stuff in life, and maybe even some complaining (I am only human) but I will always follow up with something happy/positive too.
- believe that this world is a good place, filled with good people.