Wow, I've been living here in LA for exactly a month today! That's crazy! It's going by very fast-too fast almost.
Here's a list of all the things that I've done here so far:
- Hiked Runyon Canyon
- Shopped at the Beverly Center
- Gone to a music industry book signing
- Joined LA Fitness
- Had a personal workout with a trainer
- Attended a cardio-kickboxing class with Gina
- Had lunch on Sunset Strip
- Been in one minor traffic jam
- Went to the actual Bikram Yoga studio with Swati
- Hung out in Westwood
- Enjoyed lunch in Culver City
- Watched a UofA game with other alums at a bar in Hermosa Beach
- Enjoyed mimosas at a Hollywood bar
- Drove to Torrance to get a bookcase
- Got an awesome haircut and manicure on Wilshire Blvd.
- Learned exactly where the nearest grocery store, gas station, Kinkos, Target and Post Office is to my house
- Had several great conversations with my roommates. They are awesome and I am so lucky to be living with them!
In the words of my sister, "the best is yet to be". : )