Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pin-Ups Head to New Mexico

Today, my roommate Gina and I are off to Albuquerque, New Mexico to hand-deliver Pin-Ups for Vets Calendars to the VA Hospital there. This will be my third trip with her doing this and I couldn't be happier. We have such a great time whenever we travel. Fortunately, we manage to fit in plenty of sightseeing when we travel along with visiting the hospital and occasionally checking out the local base as well. We'll also be meeting with several Pin-Ups for Vets supporters that live in Albuquerque. I think that this is the amazing thing about Gina's project. She has fans all over the country, well, actually, the world. It's great that she lets them know when she is going to be near them and actually makes the time to see them. On this trip we are of course going to shoot some more of our hugely popular (sarcasm) you-tube videos. So stay tuned for that!


Here we are in D.C back in April on my first trip with her.

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny with the "I'm going to...", "I'm there" and "I'm home" posts. Hope you don't have someone casing your house.

    As always, it's nice of you to help Gina out with these trips.

    ReplyDelete