Saturday, February 26, 2011

Another awesome visitor!!


I am currently spending this very rainy LA weekend with my dear close friend, Emily. She is visiting me all the way from Wyoming. We've known each other for 13 long years and I definitely consider her like another sister of mine. There's nothing I cant tell her and there's nothing I wouldn't do for her. We are so similar sometimes it's scary!

I've talked about her before in this
post and also in this post.

Emily has never been to Los Angeles before so I hope to show her the sights of sounds of this crazy city. It's also Emily's birthday on Sunday so I need to make this an especially fun weekend for her. So I know this may make me sound like I'm a big dork/really awesomely organized but I actually typed up an itinerary for us for the weekend. However, this rainy weather is really spoiling this so called plan! Boo! Got any rainy weather favorite activities? I'm thinking we will probably be spending more time in museums. That could of course be fun too. I'm sure we'll have a good time together, no matter what we do!

What are you up to this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I have formed different groups of friends over the years, but have only kept in contact with one from High School and she will be here visiting this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quote... it's always been one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete