Day 1: A picture of yourself with ten facts
- This is a picture of me about two weeks ago on the set of "Good Day LA". My roommate Gina got to be on the show to talk about her project and about our Oprah loot! It was such a fun experience!
- I absolutely despise waking up to an alarm clock. I know most people do but I seriously HATE it. I would rather just wake up early on my own every single day.
- The first thing people say when they come into my room is "Wow, you have a lot of pictures". Yep, my room is covered with pictures of my friends and family. What can I say, I like to have these people close by.
- I love board games, especially Scrabble, Scattegories and Cranium! Who wants to play?
- I get annoyed when people talk to me during movies. Please leave your comments to yourselves. I'm happy to discuss it all after the movie is over.
- I love singing in my car.
- I'm still terrified of getting lost here in LA. Thank goodness for my navigation system.
- I used to read a chapter of the current book I was reading every night before I went to bed, now, I barely am able to turn off the light before I fall asleep.
- I don't like having un-painted nails... I know, I'm weird.
- On that note, one of the worst habits I'm proud to say I kicked several years ago was biting my nails. Very happy about that!