Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Bucket List

Here's the first draft of my bucket list. What's in yours?
1. Learn to play the guitar
  • 2. Grow a serious garden outside my home
  • 3. Survive my 20s
  • 4. Participate in a public protest
  • 5. Own a dalmatian
  • 6. Publish a book
  • 7. Fall in love
  • 8. Wear a wedding dress and walk down an aisle
  • 9. Do a half marathon/marathon
  • 10. Officiate at the wedding of friends
  • 11. Sky dive
  • 12. Learn to cook well
  • 13. Visit every state
  • 14. Compose a full song
  • 15. Have children
  • 16. Own a record label
  • 17. Go to Paris with my bf/husband
  • 18. Swim with dolphins
  • 19. Hold a monkey
  • 20. Go on a coast to coast US road trip

3 comments:

  1. I have completed nine of your 20...some more than once! I need to develop my own "Bucket List". Haven't thought of one in a while and it is time!! God luck with yours. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mine is long..... I better not die. Miss you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you for all the things on your list. You're the best.

    ReplyDelete