Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hopeless Romantics

No real reason why I threw this in my blog today but this is my absolute favorite scene from my guilty pleasure TV show, "One Tree Hill". Lucas finally realizes that he has been in love with Peyton all along. He cannot imagine spending his life with anyone else but her. I just love the way he calls her name from across the basketball court and she kind of suspects what he is about to say to her. Then, as he tucks a strand of hair behind her ear, he says those sweet words, "It's you Peyton. It's almost been you. I love you." Aaahh!! I love it! Perhaps this makes me the ultimate hopeless romantic but I'm ok with that. I think we need more hopeless romantics in the world. Don't you?

1 comment:

  1. I think the line is "...it's always been you..." isn't it? One of my favorite scenes too.

    ReplyDelete