Tuesday, April 20, 2010

100th Post!


Wow, this is my 100th post! I cannot believe that I've made it this far! Whew! I never ever would have guessed that I would even have a blog, let alone make it to 100 posts!

I want to take this opportunity to thank all my readers and encourage you to spread the word about my blog to others. Please go ahead and become an official follower too. It makes me happy to see new followers and It's very easy. I always welcome new readers and I also would love more comments on my posts. I want to know what you guys are thinking about what I am writing. For that matter, what would you like me to write more on? Got any suggestions? Are there any LA hot spots that I need to be checking out asap?
Well, I hope to only get better at this and learn how to get my point across easier. So, stay tuned for more of my crazy fun adventure here in Los Angeles! Here's to the next 100 posts!

3 comments:

  1. Bravo! I enjoy reading your daily LA musings and wish you continued success with all of your adventures and your blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Tonya said! I read your blog everyday, girl!!! I love it!!! I think of myself as a guest star in your blog! LOL!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am proud to say that I have read all 100 (and 101 now too) posts! You've inspired me in many ways, and definitely made me smile in more than many ways :) Thanks for blogging, Leah! (And, your blogging has made me pretty lazy with our book...I should get on that! Sorry!)

    ReplyDelete