Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Not so sunny California

So, normally LA has amazing beautiful sunny weather but today is not of those days. All day has been super overcast and raining on and off. It's actually pretty chilly right now in the house! But I guess we have to have days like this every once in awhile to truly appreciate the great weather. Having said that, I know that I could never live somewhere where it's rains all the time. I crave sunshine and clear skies. This is why the west coast and I get along very well! Well, here's hoping for better weather this week and this weekend.

"Rain! whose soft architectural hands have power to cut stones, and chisel to shapes of grandeur the very mountains." -Henry Ward Beecher

"Rainbows apologize for angry skies." -Sylvia Voirol

No comments:

Post a Comment