Friday, April 16, 2010

Back in San Diego!

Yep, as if going to Phoenix and then D.C weren't enough, the day after we got back to LA from D.C, I drove to San Diego. Tonya's husband had to go out of town for work so she asked me if I'd like to come spend the rest of the week with her and Lucas in San Diego. I was more than happy to oblige!

We've had a great few days here and I've really enjoyed being with family. I think it's so important to get away and be with you family for a little while. We may not do a whole lot but it's not about what we do, it's that we are together doing it. Ok, now that I've become super cheesy, here's some more... : )

Since losing my parents two and a half years ago, my time with Tonya and Lucas means everything to me. I always excited to be here and sad to leave. They are about to go to Australia for two weeks and it will seriously be torture knowing they are so far from me. Thank goodness for international phones and email of course!!

1 comment:

  1. Now you know how I felt when you went to Australia. I actually cried. I like you being close and especially on US soil.

    You are welcome to visit us anytime... LMW and I love having you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete