Wednesday, April 7, 2010

D.C Trip


Tomorrow morning, my roommate Gina and I are off to D.C for a few days. I am going there to help her distribute her "Pin Ups for Vets" calendars to two VA hospitals and to attend a military bloggers conference. It sounds like it's going to be a very jam packed 5 days there and I cannot wait! I've heard a lot about these visits that she makes so I'm anxious to be a part of one first hand.

Gina has also organized a birthday dinner for herself with some of her friends that live in D.C. I have invited a couple friends of mine that are in D.C too. Actually, my really good high school buddy, Young Jae is picking us up from the airport. I haven't seen him since oh, 2002!! Crazy, right?! He was especially close to my dad so I am really looking forward to see him. I hope to see a few other college friends while I am in town too.

I am taking my computer to D.C so I'll try blogging there. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment