Here is a list of 60 often overlooked blessings:
1. Faith. Faith is the ultimate goodness of Life. Faith in yourself. Faith that as your seek, your will find.
2. The dream that will not die because you were born to love it into full being.
3. The kindness of strangers.
4. The warmth and security of home. Crossing the threshold and closing the door after a hard day.
5. Expressions of unconditional love and support.
6. Your health. The health of those you love.
7. That moment of relief when you realize that the pain has subsided.
8. Sinking into a warm, softly scented bath after a stressful day.
9. The aroma of something delicious wafting from the kitchen.
10. Not having to cook tonight.
11. Your boundless imagination.
12. When hope is restored.
13. Following you intuition and being delighted that you did.
14. Daydreams. Reveries. Textured, technicolor nightscapes of happiness and good fortune that have you awakening with a smile.
15. Twelve hours uninterrupted sleep.
16. Seeing him and her and having your heart skip a beat.
17. An afternoon to do as you please.
18. Doing a great job and having it and your efforts appreciated.
19. The beach. The feel of the sand beneath your feet, the salty breeze, the warming rays of the sun.
20. Trying something new and loving it.
21. The desire for knowledge.
22. Meeting a kindred spirit.
23. Hearing a piece of music that instantly touches your soul.
24. Being able to add that music to your collection immediately.
25. Reading a passage in a book that expresses exactly how you feel.
26. Holding hands.
27. A nap.
28. Nailing the punch line in a favorite joke. Hearing the laughter.
29. Relishing a wonderful movie. Liking it so much you want to see it again as the credits roll. Seeing it again.
30. Laughing so hard, you can't catch your breath and your sides ache.
31. The sacred release of a good cry.
32. Bringing joy, happiness, and comfort to another person or creature.
33. Finding a parking space exactly when you need one.
34. Friendship that endures and thrives despite the obstacles of time and distance.
35. Speaking another language.
36. Reading a book that changes your life.
37. Receiving flowers.
38. The first morsel of your favorite comfort food.
39. The support and loving presence of sisters and/or brothers.
40. The first kiss.
41. Sharing the holidays with people you really want to to be with.
42. Finding, having and wearing something that makes you feel special.
43. The sense of relief throwing stuff out brings.
44. The person who believed in you when you weren't able to believe in yourself.
45. The precious lingering memory of your mother's sweet scent. The comforting memory of your father's hand.
46. Air-conditioning on an excruciatingly hot and humid day.
47. Receiving a love letter. Writing one.
48. A sense of humor during good and rough patches.
49. Perfect timing.
50. Sharing your aspirations for the future with a close friend.
51. Pampering yourself.
52. Family and friends who remember funny or uplifting stories about your past that you've forgotten and share them with you.
53. Rediscovering old family photos.
54. Waking up to perfectly beautiful day for a planned outdoor event.
55. An opportunity to interview for the dream job. Getting it.
56. An unexpected compliment that makes your day.
57. The sound of raindrops on your roof at night.
58. Coming up with the perfect retort at the moment you need it and not two hours later.
59. Listening to the oldies and recalling happy moments.
60. Friends and family who can both truly rejoice with you and console in times of sorrow.