Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bachelorettes!

Well, I got back from my barely 24 hours in Phoenix this evening and I must say that I am absolutely exhausted. After a crazy busy weekend, I am now babysitting tonight.
I'm just glad I don't have weekends like this all the time because I would surely never make it. For only being there about 24 hours, it was very eventful and I managed to find time to hang out with most of my favorite people still living in Phoenix. After the Bachelorette party on Saturday, I met a few other friends for lunch this afternoon so it was certainly time well spent. While I do miss my friends in Phoenix very much, I am still happy I moved to LA.

The Bachelorette party was a blast! It was my first one aside from my sister's and I definitely hope it won't be my last. The scandalous pole dancing class was certainly one of the highlights of the day. It was so much fun and something that I've always wanted to do. I couldn't believe how much of a work out it was and how much we all were sweating throughout the class. I am really sore today from using those muscles that I don't usually use. After this class, we headed back to the maid of honor's house for a quick bite to eat and to get ready for a night out in Scottsdale. We were taken by an awesome stretch limo to a karaoke bar. There's really no group of girls that can enjoy themselves as much as this group can at a karaoke bar. People kept walking by our private room and commenting on how awesome we sounded! We were even harmonizing and everything! I loved that we all wanted to sing the same good ole faithful songs from Britney Spears to Celine Dion to Whitney Houston. We ended the night by going to a few nearby bars.
It was a fabulous night and I am so glad that I was able to be a part of it.

"The man of her dreams has swept her heart away and soon it will be their wedding day so I have a suggestion, if I may... One last weekend full of play!!"

2 comments:

  1. Bachelorette parties are always fun! My girlfriends and I were thinking of doing a burlesque class for one before, but we never actually did it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pole dancing, huh?! Sounds super fun to me! Glad you had a good time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete