Thursday, May 13, 2010

Invisalign-Day 1

Yesterday I finally got my Invisalign and so far so good. They aren't too uncomfortable but I can definitely feel them in my mouth. The hardest part about them is simply taking them out and putting them back in. You are literally supposed to put your nails in there to get them out! Yikes! My dentist says that it will get easier over time so that's good to know. It is kind of annoying to have to go to the bathroom to check my teeth for food and remove or put the aligners back in. I also have a slight lisp right now that I'm told will go away as I get used to having them in my mouth.

So, Day 1 down without any major problems, well minus the fact that I embarrassingly had food stuck in the bracket like things on my teeth through my dinner last night! Ugh! So mortifying! Thank goodness my friend has braces so he understood. : )

Stay tuned for my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment