Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Perfect Girl

Now it's time for the guys... I went around and asked my guy friends what qualities they want in their dream girl. They were certainly less vocal and continued to tell me that they couldn't just describe her to me and that unlike girls, they don't sit around thinking about their 'perfect girl'. Well, I'm sure about that, but it was seriously like pulling teeth to get any kind of an answer from these guys.. So, if you are currently reading this and a guy, please feel free to add more to this list!

Take a look at what I've compiled:
  • Intelligent
  • Kind
  • Doesn't nag
  • Let's him watch football whenever he wants to
  • No drama
  • Similar education, political and social views (Another guy said that he liked being with a girl with totally different views to gain another perspective on life)
  • Opposites can attract
  • Sense of humor
  • Willing to accept him for who he is
  • Spontaneous
  • Gives good advise on life decisions
  • World smart
  • Intuitive
  • Non smoker
  • Neat
  • Loves cereal
  • Doesn't regret things
"Ultimately I want someone who you can pal around with and also be intimate with. Someone who can laugh at your jokes. It may sound cheesy, but someone who can be your best friend as well as your lover." - Not sure who said this but I love this quote that I found awhile ago and yes, it's from a guy.

My roommate Gina's dad had some very profound words to say on the idea of the perfect girl. He said "Don't look for immediate satisfaction. Think about what she'll look like 30 years from now."

My friend Ben said "There's nothing I can actually put into words, you just know it when you seen them. There's just something about 'em". That sounds simple enough, right? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment