With Thanksgiving exactly 2 weeks away, I thought it would be a sweet idea to share with you a few blessings that I'm grateful for until the big turkey day arrives. Some will be little things while others will be huge. I think sometimes what really matters are the little things. : ) I hope this exercise will encourage you to think about what you are grateful for most in your own lives.
- My home. The warmth and security of home. Crossing the threshold and closing the door after a trying day out there. I absolutely adore my house here in LA. It's one of the best things about my new life out here.
- Expressions of unconditional love and support from my family and friends. They are amazing!
- I'm grateful that I'm healthy and my loved ones are too.
- The microwave and leftovers. Sure, this is a tad dumb but I'm thankful to not have to cook every single day. It's just so easy to throw in leftovers from last night's dinner and in 2 minutes and 30 seconds, you are chowin' down on some delicious food.
- Feeling the presence of Spirit in your life. I'm not quite sure what it is but I know that I feel something. Perhaps, it's fate, serendipity, karma, or even angels guiding me, there's something around.
- My boundless imagination. If given enough time, I think I can be pretty inventive. : )
- I'm grateful whenever hope is restored within me.
- Dreams. I'm blessed to have those textured images of happiness and good fortune that have me waking up with a smile on my face.
- The kindness of strangers. More specifically, just a simple smile from a stranger. That seriously makes my heart happy every time.
- I'm grateful for the few babysitting jobs that I have as they give me some form of income as I pursue my dream of being in the music industry.