- The wisdom learned through life experiences. Being able to use it is the key element.
- Deja vu. It creeps me out a little but I'm grateful for it. It means that I can make a choice as to whether I want it to be deja vu all over again. I can change things.
- All kinds of flowers. I love receiving and actually just buying them for myself. The next man in my life needs to know this! : )
- Trusting in other people. I'm grateful for this.
- Friendships that endure long distances. Heck, any kind of a relationship that can withstand long distances are incredible.
- Feeling a sense of pride in yourself.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
I'm Grateful For...-Day 9
Day 9 Blessings: