- I'm grateful for sometimes being at the exact right place at the exact right time. : )
- Long overdue catchup chats on the phone with friends and family. I had one of these last night with a college friend and it had been WAY TOO LONG since we talked last!
- Perfect and hassle-free traffic! Aaaahhh!! This is definitely music to my ears.
- Sleeping in your beloved bed after being away for a few days.
- Delighting in stimulating conversation and feeling as though you held your own.
- An unexpected compliment that makes your whole day.
- Listening to the whispers of your authentic self and taking that advice.
- I'm thankful that I love exploring new cities.
- I'm also thankful to have traveling buddies that enjoy exploring new cities right along with me.
- I'm grateful that I have absolutely nothing to do today until 1pm and that's going to be a fun lunch.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
I'm Grateful For...-Day 4
Day 4 Blessings: