- Being with someone where words aren't necessarily needed to communicate.
- The first kiss.
- I love watching others enjoy my creations. It could be a meal, flowers from your garden, or a pair of pants you just ironed.
- Fans. I know this is a very little thing but I don't have air conditioning in my house so a little portable fan really saved me a few extremely hot days this summer.
- Sitting by a nice cozy fire in the winter is very nice too.
- Love letters and love emails. : )
- Hearing those three words, I LOVE YOU.
- Long awaited phone calls with good news.
- Having a sense of humor during good and rough patches.
- I'm extremely grateful for those amazing incredible moments that take your breath away. They are few and far between but they are out there.
- I'm thankful for friends that will be there for you when your family can't.
Friday, November 19, 2010
I'm Grateful For...-Day 6
Day 6 Blessings: