- Movies. I love it when I like a movie so much I want to see it again as soon as the credits roll. There have a few of those movies.
- Feeling like I'm part of a group. I have amazing friends and I'll be grateful for them on another day's blessings, today I'm thankful for that sense of belonging to that group with them.
- I was blessed to live overseas for most of my life. Enough said.
- I have had some amazing food recently here in LA, there's really nothing like that first bite of something delicious.
- Then, there is also something amazing about tasting the first morsel of your favorite comfort food. Mine would probably be a grilled cheese sandwich. Yum.
- I'm grateful to have taken French classes all my life. I absolutely love the language and am so happy that I still THINK I can speak it. It's sad though that you lose what you don't use.
Monday, November 15, 2010
I'm Grateful For...-Day 10
Day 10 Blessings: