- I'm grateful that every time my 17month old nephew sees me now, his little face lights up and he calls my name (his version of my name anyways, "Eah")!
- Champagne! Need I say more? I had some amazing champagne this past week in Chicago at the super fancy "Signature Room" on Michigan Avenue. It was delicious!
- I'm thankful for living so close to my family. I can hop in the car whenever I need to make a quick last minute trip to them in San Diego. Soon, they are moving to Orange County so they'll be even closer! :)
- Hot chocolate on cold rainy days. Yum!
- A tall glass of cold milk. After living overseas most of my life and not having access to any good milk at all, I really enjoy the milk here in the states.
- Long, endless conversations about important stuff and not so important stuff with very good friends.
Saturday, November 20, 2010
I'm Grateful For...-Day 5
Day 5 Blessings: