Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm Grateful For...-Day 5

Day 5 Blessings:
  1. I'm grateful that every time my 17month old nephew sees me now, his little face lights up and he calls my name (his version of my name anyways, "Eah")!
  2. Champagne! Need I say more? I had some amazing champagne this past week in Chicago at the super fancy "Signature Room" on Michigan Avenue. It was delicious!
  3. I'm thankful for living so close to my family. I can hop in the car whenever I need to make a quick last minute trip to them in San Diego. Soon, they are moving to Orange County so they'll be even closer! :)
  4. Hot chocolate on cold rainy days. Yum!
  5. A tall glass of cold milk. After living overseas most of my life and not having access to any good milk at all, I really enjoy the milk here in the states.
  6. Long, endless conversations about important stuff and not so important stuff with very good friends.

4 comments:

  1. how come you don't have access to good milk overseas? i feel kind of stupid even asking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When the little ones light up when they see you, it's the best feeling in the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't thank you enough for #3. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I love that LMW knows you too and calls you by name.

    ReplyDelete