- Candles. I adore candles. I also love burning fragrance oils in my bedroom. There's something about walking into a room and automatically smelling cotton, apples, vanilla or the ocean breeze. I just love it.
- Following your intuition and being delighted that you did.
- I'm grateful for the dreams that I have that will not die because I was born to love it into full being.
- Trying something new and loving it completely.
- I'm thankful to be living by the beach now. The feel of the sand beneath my feet, the salty breeze and the warming rays of the sun make for a wonderful afternoon.
- Realizing that there are no coincidences in life.
- Summoning up the courage to surmount a challenge.
- Oprah! : )
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
I'm Grateful For...-Day 2
Day 2 Blessings: