- I'm grateful to usually get 6-9 hours of uninterrupted sleep each night! All my life (so far) I've never been one of those people that tosses and turns and wakes up a million times throughout the night. Thank goodness, cause I LOVE sleep!
- Breakfast in bed! There's something about eating your first meal of the day under warm covers. I enjoy eating a bowl of cereal in bed especially.
- I'm able to pay all my bills.
- I'm grateful that I can completely and utterly surrender to what is and then waiting expectantly for the good that is to come.
- My magazines and the time to flip through each and every page.
- Delighting in other people's children.
- Delighting in my amazing nephew, Lucas. He is definitely my favorite person in the world!
- The desire for knowledge. I love constantly learning new things. Teach away!
- I'm grateful for bookstores. I feel closer to my family every time I'm in one.
- The amazing sunrises and sunsets I've seen in my life.
Friday, November 12, 2010
I'm Grateful For...-Day 13
Here are my blessings for Day 13: