- I'm grateful for the moment of relief when you realize that the pain has subsided.
- Meeting your soul mate and recognizing that you have known each other before.
- Holding hands.
- Big and loving bear hugs.
- The support and loving presence of my sister.
- Wishing on a star. Having that wish come true.
- The moment when you are able to distinguish between your needs and your wants.
- Having your friends and family appreciate your sense of humor.
- The intimate bond of friendship that protects, nurtures, inspires and comforts.
- I'm thankful most that I get to share the holidays with people that I really want to be with, my wonderful family.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
I'm Grateful For...-Day 1
Day 1 Blessings: