Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm Grateful For...-Day 11

Day 11 Blessings:
  1. I'm grateful for music. I love that when I first hear a piece of music and it instantly touches my soul. I adore that feeling.
  2. On that note, it's wonderful being able to purchase that song immediately and add it to my music collection.
  3. I'm grateful for random interesting conversations with strangers on planes or other public places. Today, for example, I met a man while on my run this morning and we talked for about an hour about life and running.
  4. I love naps. (Doesn't it seem like every one of these posts has something about sleep? :) )
  5. I'm thankful for every laughing fit. I love when I laugh so hard, I can't catch my breath and my sides begin to ache.
  6. A good cry. I'm grateful for this release.
  7. When I can bring joy, happiness, and comfort to another person or creature. This makes me most grateful.
  8. Finding the ultimate parking spot, call it parking karma.

3 comments:

  1. Man, that is a great list. I think I'm equally grateful for every one of those things, plus travel! I'm in Guatemala now, and it's totally scratching my travel itch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by, following and commenting back from your visit... I've been away for a while... Have a great week ahead!
    Best,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music makes everything better.

    I live for Lucas' naps. :)

    I am a firm believer in parking karma.

    Another great list.

    ReplyDelete