Friday, July 23, 2010

Five Question Friday

Here are this Friday's questions:


1. Do you collect anything?
The older I get, the less collections I truly keep. Let's see... I have a notebook full of interesting hair styles that I would like to attempt some day to my own hair, magazine cut outs for future collages, interesting songs and I used to collect quotes but I lost that file on my computer (don't ask!)

2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
Bradley Cooper, Henry Cavill (From Tudors) and John Mayer (Oh and I have to add just a few more, Zach Efron, James Franco, Robert Pattinson and Ewan McGregor) Yum!

3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)? I have just a couple... I have one on my right leg from one of my first shaving experiences ever. I just didn't know how hard to press the razor and ended up scraping up quite a chunk of skin. I am still very nervous whenever I shave that area. Since I was born overseas, I have a small pox shot scar on my right arm. Whenever anyone sees it, they instantly know what it is from and that's kind of cool. I have a little scar on my right hand but I have no idea how I got it. That's it.

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird? I would just like to preface this by saying that I absolutely never ever eat these things anymore but I am fond of them. #1, Spam. I don't know what it is about this strange meat concoction but I used to really enjoy it fried and then mixed in with mac and cheese! Yum! Also, and again I haven't had this in years, #2 Mayonnaise on spaghetti. I'm not too sure where I picked up this odd combination but its delicious and yes, I know, totally horrible for you and that's why I don't eat spaghetti like this anymore.

5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
I haven't but I thought that my new blogging friend, Rachel's story was neat so I'll share that here instead: "Yes! When I coached water polo last year. We were sitting on the pool deck having a team talk and it was the sunny and cloudless. Out of nowhere a tiny tornado sped across the pool, lifting the water, pool chairs and water polo balls and scattering them all over the pool deck! It was nuts."

2 comments:

  1. I was with you all the way on #1 until Zach Efron's name popped up.

    #4 Makes me want to throw up.

    ReplyDelete