Friday, July 9, 2010

What's in your purse?

So I know this is a totally random subject for a post but I thought it might be interesting to see what was the most bizarre thing someone had in their purse.

Here's what's in my purse right now: Kleenex, Invisalign case, pouch with small toothbrush, toothpaste, mints, mirror, comb and face wash in it, notepad, pen, lotion, another pouch with several gift certificates in it, wallet, keys, sunglasses case w/sunglasses, eye drops, two chap sticks, nail file, a box of band-aids, my iPod, cell phone, purse hook and finally a small pig that oinks and lights up. I would have to say that little piggy is probably the most unique item in my purse.

Ok, your turn, what's in yours?

3 comments:

  1. wallet, cell phone, camera, headband, travel sized advil bottle, loose change, ipod & headphones, and thats about it....not too interesting! oh and 3 tubes of lipgloss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kleenex, four lip glosses, compact brush, pen, notebook, lotion, wallet big enough to be a purse, sunglasses, keys, reusable bag, gum, loose powder, and a plastic bowl with snacks for LMW and probably a bottle cap or two.

    ReplyDelete