Sunday, July 11, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday 2


So today I got nothing or rather I'm feeling kind of lazy and haven't had the time to just sit with my blog and create a new post so it's time for another rousing edition of "Getting to Know You Sundays"! Thanks so much to Rachel at "You Just Can't Google Everything!" for the idea.

Here are this week's questions:

1. What is YOUR definition of sexy?
Sexy...hmm.. I think a person is sexy when they are super comfortable in their own skin. I've always thought a kick-ass sense of humor is sexy too and a great pair of arms doesn't hurt either. : )

2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?

Well, I haven't cleaned up puke recently but I do know that the act itself is just awful. I had food poisoning last week and I seriously wanted to die from all the puking-sorry for the TMI. So I would have to say that I'll change a poopy diaper. I'll probably be changing a few this week as I'm in San Diego visiting with my 1 year old nephew.

3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

I'm definitely an extrovert. I love meeting new people and socializing in group settings. I can be quite the social butterfly when I want to be.

4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up?

Hands down, smell.

5. Cake or Pie?

I haven't had a piece of pie in a long time so I'm going to say pie right now. I love me some pecan pie! Yummy!!

6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?

Carrie from "Sex and the City" would be a blast!

7. My favorite website is.....?

Not so sure I would call them my favorites but the ones I go to most often are Facebook, Perez Hilton, several blogs and the LA Times music blog.

8. The highlight of my day was....?

Spending the afternoon with my new bf : )


1 comment:

  1. Great Q&A's. I would love to play Carrie Bradshaw too and I'll take a poopy diaper over vomit any day. At least it's some what contained... Or at least should be.

    ReplyDelete