Saturday, July 31, 2010

Aquarium Fun with Babies!

Yesterday I went to the Long Beach Aquarium with my sister, her two friends and their three sons. It was quite an adventure being with three babies at a place like that. For a Friday afternoon, it was packed with groups from summer programs and many many families. The boys really did enjoy looking at all the fish and seemed very interested in the cute sea otters. I haven't been to an aquarium before and never realized how much I like looking at fish and other sea creatures. These neat and interesting fish certainly make my little Beta seem pretty boring...

These were the three coolest looking fish that I saw there:

Doesn't this one look like
a dalmatian? Those are my
favorite dogs.

1 comment:

  1. One of my top 5 worst mommy days ever, but I'm glad you had fun.

    Did you take these pictures of fish; their good. Can't believe you've never been to an aquarium before.

    ReplyDelete