Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cleaning Out My Closet


Today I spent about two hours going through all my clothes and I was able to get rid of a lot. I usually do this about once every other month. I try on things that I haven't worn in awhile and see if I still like them and/or they still fit right. Then, whatever I don't want, I haul into my car and take over to Goodwill.

While of course it's a nice feeling getting rid of clothes, it also makes room for newer clothes which is of course the best part. : ) I love all that room it makes and it really allows you to see exactly what you have. It was time to get rid of some clothes because I am so happy to announce that I have lost 10 pounds since moving here and counting and a few things are just too baggy now. Yay! This is seriously the best feeling ever and I hope to continue losing more and more pounds. I guess I should be thanking all that running I've been doing.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your weight loss, that is awesome and it shows too!!

    I am envious of your closet cleanse too... I need to do that. I have all different sizes, work attire, maternity wear, stuff with tags still on it and things that should have been tosse eons ago! I just never seem to have the time.

    ReplyDelete