Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lost and Found in Los Angeles


So as I was leaving the Beverly Center earlier this week, I somehow got totally turned around and I ended up driving around Beverly Hills. However, it didn't take me long to figure my way back home without too much stressing involved. It's very nice knowing that this city and I are starting to really click. Whew! It sure is taking awhile though!

For those of you live that live here or in other big cities, how long did it take you to learn how to get around without using mapquest or a wonderful navigation system?

2 comments:

  1. that's one of my biggest fears...getting lost! Just used my hubby's gps to drive from Riverside to Temecula..I love that thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes getting lost is a good thing. Nevertheless, I'm glad you found your way home.

    ReplyDelete