Tuesday, June 8, 2010

San Francisco Hospital Visit with Gina

Gina and I with two very happy VETS in the hospital! They even let me wear their military hat


Yesterday, my roommate, Gina and I took a day trip to San Francisco to visit the VA Hospital there. As you may know from previous posts on my blog, Gina has an amazing calendar project, Pin Ups for Vets. Please check out the website and support her and all VETS!

So we left at 8:30 am and were back in LA by 8 pm that same night! It was quite the whirlwind trip but it was a lot of fun. The VA hospital in SF sits up right next to the beach so many of the patients rooms have incredible views. Not to mention the hospital cafeteria overlooks beautiful watery cliffs. It was a stunning view! Check out the pictures below. It was my pleasure to accompany Gina on this trip, making it my third hospital visit. Where to next? Perhaps Nebraska at the end of the month!



This is the view from the hospital cafeteria!

2 comments: