Saturday, June 26, 2010

More Cooking...



If you've kept up with my blog at all, you'll know that I really enjoy cooking. I might not be the best at it but I still enjoy the process. While I may start out following a recipe, I seldom stick to it and most always find myself creating my own version of the meal. Last night was no exception to that.

I made Spanish Stuffed Red Peppers! Sounds fancy, huh? It was actually a lot easier than I expected. The recipe called for ground beef and white rice but instead I put chicken and brown rice and added several more spices to the mixture. I also added onions and way more green peppers than it called for. It was pretty good if I do say so myself! : )

1 comment:

  1. You can come cook for me anytime!. By the way, you might want to check out Tasty Tuesdays...my blog friend, Alisha over at A Beautiful Mess created. http://weloveiowa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete