Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Moon Lake Visit


Today I am off to Moon Lake, Utah for a few days. I'll be staying with my high school friend Emily and her family on the lake. I haven't seen them for about two years so I'm really looking forward to getting to spend a lot of quality time with them. Emily was and always will be my best friend and her parents were pretty much my adoptive parents in high school. Her mom taught music so we became very close and her dad is such a sweet guy.

I am looking forward to doing nothing but reading, playing board games, going on long walks, relaxing by the campfires, enjoying some beer and of course spending time with my bff, Emily! Hopefully, I'll be able to run a bit there too. Where we are going to be has no cell phone reception or internet, so sadly, I 'll be unable to blog until I return on Sunday night. However, I encourage you all to use this time to catch up on my blog and comment lots! : )

See ya on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was there! Have a fabulous trip, read lots of books, play many games of cribbage, and eat pies from pie irons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great getaway. Enjoy yourself and much love to Emily and her family. xoxo

    ReplyDelete