Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lucas is 1!

My adorable nephew, Lucas, turned 1 today! Never before has a year gone by so fast in my life. I feel so privileged to have been a part of his 1st year of life. I am excited for many many more memories with him.

Yesterday we had a little party for him at my sister's place in San Diego. The guest list was very small, just her husband's sister, his parents and I were invited. It was short and sweet-perfect for a 1 year old. Lucas enjoyed playing with his first ever cupcake, riding around on his new car and having us chase him around the house.

Below are two of my favorite pictures from the party, check out my sister's blog for more cuteness, Letters for Lucas.

1 comment:

  1. It was a great day, thank you for celebrating with us and for all the cool gifts. You are the best aunt ever. xoxo

    ReplyDelete