Sunday, June 27, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

Thanks to my new blogging friend, Rachel, over at Can't Google Everything, I've learned about "Getting to Know You Sundays". So here we go with this week's questions!


1.If you had $5,000 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?

Honestly, I would definitely get a simple boob lift and maybe a little tummy lypo

2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?

No thank you! I've never cared for them at all. I suppose some of the TV shows I watch are soap opera-esque though.

3. Favorite clothing brand?

I like most clothing brands at Target, occasionally THE GAP, OLD NAVY and H & M. I love the clothes at Urban Outfitters but they tend to be very pricey.

4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?

Oh I would definitely pick the shopping spree at my favorite store! I don't mind cleaning house every now and then.

5. Would you ever vajazzle?

Never! I really don't see the point! lol

6. Favorite Disney Princess?

It's a close tie between Jasmine and Belle.

7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?

I can't really remember.. Maybe "Lovely Bones". . .

8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?

Nope, I've never broken, seriously sprained or twisted anything ever.

5 comments:

  1. I feel like I know you so much better! (just kidding...) I just have one question: what is a vajazzle???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to know the answer to that one too. I have this image of gynaecology set to music...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Glad you are branching out and learning more (and meeting others) about this crazy blogland.

    And what the hell is a vajazzle? Jewelry for your vajay-jay? Hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, vajazzle is jewelry for your vajay-jay! Not my thing at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jewelry for down there? So my guess was in the neighbourhood - so to speak.

    ReplyDelete