I have compiled the following list of observations I've made about myself since I've started running a lot more:
- My first ever blood blister on my foot!!! Aaahhh!! Any advice on how to handle this? Leave it alone, right?
- Incredibly sore/sprained calves-worst pain ever!
- Under-arm rash..don't ask, it's not pleasant but I'm learning what are the right shirts to wear when I run now.
- Scar on my pelvic bone where my iPod has been hitting it! Sheeesh!
- General pain all over legs now whenever I kneel/squat/basically any sitting at all.
- Overwhelming appetite/thirst after running!
- Slight sunburn from running outside since I sweat off all the sunscreen.
- Overspending on running music.. Hey, I need good music to run to.
- Feeling absolutely exhausted after my long-run days.
- Slowly but surely beginning to love running! : )
Despite all the pain and uncomfortableness I feel, I'll continue truckin' along because I know that I'm doing all of this for an amazing cause, to fight AIDS.
That's my motivation.